Recruitment Drive Maruti Suzuki 2017 :- Maruti Suzuki is conducting a recruitment drive for various posts. Candidates who are eligible can apply through official website of MARUTI SUZUKI. Complete information regarding the Vacancy and the Eligibility are explained below. Please read the Notification carefully before applying for the various posts.
Recruitment Drive – Maruti Suzuki 2017
|Organization Name||Maruti Suzuki|
|Name of Vacancy||DE-MPT, Sales Executive and others|
|Number of Posts||Multiple|
|Last Date to Fill Online Application||As Soon As Possible|
Recruitment Drive – Maruti Suzuki 2017 Position Details
|S. No.||Name of the Posts by Discipline|
|12||Business Development Manager|
|14||SAP Project Manager/Project Manager|
Candidates having 12th/Graduation / Post Graduation degree or its equivalent course from a recognized University or similar establishment can apply for respective positions.
Applicants having expertise of few years within the relevant field may get through easily.
- Good Communication Skills
- Analytical approach.
- Ability to fit well in teams and proactivity.
- Sturdy coming up with, operations, communication, sales management and leadership skills
- Sturdy English speaking and writing skills preferred.
Candidates Age should be between 18 Years and 27 Years as on 01.01.2017. The upper Age Limit for SC/ST will be relaxed by 05 Years, OBC – 03 Years and 10 Years for PWD candidates as per extent rules of Government.
Procedure for Selection
Selection of the Candidates will be based on performance in
- Group Discussion (GD) Round
- Personal Interview (PI)
On the behalf of above three any candidate would be selected for the job.
How to Apply online for Maruti Suzuki Recruitment 2017:
- Visit the Maruti Suzuki portal – marutisuzuki.com
- Select “Career” tab accessible on the faucet of home page.
- Choose applicable link beneath “JOIN US” section.
- Now choose “click here” link on the new page.
- Search for applicable link to examine latest vacancies.
- Read all the data relating to the post and click on the “Apply Online” button.
- Fill on-line form with all the small print.
- Upload your CV with form.
- Recheck form and eventually click on the “Submit” button.
- At last, candidate’s square measures prompt to require a print out of kind and keep it safe for additional use.
Candidates who are eligible should remember that there is no exact last date of application submission so candidates are requested to fill the application form as soon as possible.
Candidates should carefully read the Official Link for detail information of Maruti Suzuki Recruitment 2017, regarding Age limit, Educational qualification, Scale of Pay, Application fee, Procedure of Selection.