Central Railway Recruitment 2019: Central Railway(Indian Railways) has released the official notification for the recruitment purpose.The Organization has 03 vacant posts of Senior Residents for which the recruitment will be done through a direct Walk In Interview to be held on 22-04-2019. Applicants are to make sure that they have read all the details and must follow the instructions given in the official notification.
Central Railway Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Central Railway|
|Name of the Job||Senior Resident|
|Number of vacancies||03|
|Date of Walk In Interview||22nd April 2019|
Central Railway Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Central Railway
Name of The Posts:
- Senior Resident-03
Date of Walk In Interview: 22nd April 2019
Educational Qualifications:The Candidates must have passed DNB,MD and MS from a recognized and authorized institute,college or university
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of merit and their performance in the Personal interview.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package of 26950 along with Grade Pay of 6600 Rupees per month.
Application Fees: Applicants are not entitled to pay any kind of application fee or for attending the interview.
Age criteria: Applicant must be of the age group of 18-33 years (Graduate) and 18-35 years (Post Graduate) besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations.
Official Website: www.cr.indianrailways.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for Central Railway Recruitment 2019:
- The applicants are required to go through the details and instructions important for the recruitment at least once.
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the walk in interview to be held at: Medical Director’s Office, Dr. B.A.M. Hospital, Central Railway, Byculla, Mumbai, 400027
- Ensure that you reach the venue of interview before 10:00 Am.
- Bring along the copies of all the required educational certificates and their originals too.
- Candidates will be sent communication of the results through email.
NOTE: Applicants must keep visiting our official website regularly for more information about the recruitment procedure.