CPCB Recruitment 2019: Central Pollution Control Board has invited candidates to attend the interview to be held for recruitment for the 26 vacancies for the post of Junior Research Fellow.All the aspirants are to read the instructions and directions to be must followed while the recruitment process.We have given all the necessary details in the following article,suggestion is to read through carefully.The Interview will be held as on 03rd May 2019 at Central Pollution Control Board, Head Office New Delhi.
CPCB Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Central Pollution Control Board|
|Name of the Job||Junior Research Fellow|
|Number of vacancies||26|
|Last Date to apply||03rd May 2019|
CPCB Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Central Pollution Control Board
Name of The Posts:
- Junior Research Fellow-26
Last Date to Apply: 03rd May 2019
Educational Qualifications:The Applicant must have passed Degree in Engineering or relevant field from a recognized university or institute.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of Walk In Interview only.
Pay Scale: Candidates will be offered with a monthly stipend of 25000/- Rupees per month.
Application Fees: Application fee is nil and not to be paid by candidates of any category.
Age criteria: Age of every applicant must be below 28 years whereas the reservation will also be provided as per the organizational rules and regulations.
Official Website: www.cpcb.nic.in
Important Instructions to apply for CPCB Recruitment 2019:
- The applicants will have to go through direct walk in interview to be held on 03rd May 2019 at Central Pollution Control Board, Head Office New Delhi.
- So first every applicant has to read all the details and instructions and comply with all the age and eligibility requirements.
- After that fill an application with bio-data of self including personal,educational and previous work experience related details if any.
- Ensure you presence at the venue of interview with the educational qualification certificates.
NOTE: Do not forget to bring your latest passport size photos in white background only.