ECR Recruitment 2019: East Coast Railway welcomes candidates possessing the requisite educational qualification to apply for recruitment for the 10 vacancies for the various posts of Trained Graduate Teacher and Post Graduate Teacher. Read the official instructions and then proceed further.Applicants will have to appear in the walk in interview as on 28th May 2019.
ECR Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||East Coast Railway|
|Name of the Job||Trained Graduate Teacher and Post Graduate Teacher|
|Number of vacancies||10|
|Date of Interview||28th May 2019|
ECR Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: East Coast Railway
Name of The Posts:
- Trained Graduate Teacher-07
- Post Graduate Teacher-03
Date of Interview: 28th May 2019
Educational Qualifications:Applicants must possess Class 12th with Bachelor in Elementary Education/Graduation with Diploma in Elementary Education,Master Degree with B.Ed from an authorized board or university.
Selection Procedure: Selection of candidates will be purely done on the basis walk in interview only.
Pay Scale: Applicants will be paid monthly salary of 26250/- and 27500/- for Post 1 and 2 respectively.
Application Fees: Applicants do not require to pay any kind of application fee or for attending the walk in interview.
Age criteria: Age of every applicant must be between 18-65 years as on 24-04-2019. Read the official notification for more details on the age relaxation rules for reserved categories.
Official Website: www.rrcbbs.org.in
Important Instructions to apply for ECR Recruitment 2019:
- The Applicants are required to attend the walk in interview as on the stipulated date.
- The Timings are strict so manage to be on time otherwise will not be considered for recruitment.
- The candidate is required to bring his passport size photos and an application form filled with his personal,educational and work experience if any related details.
- The copies of educational certificates along with originals too must be brought to the office.
- The venue of interview is : Mixed Higher Secondary School, Khurda Road
NOTE: Feel free to contact us through email or social media for any kind of query any time.