IDBI Recruitment 2019: IDBI Bank invites online application from the eligible candidates to fill up the 120 posts of Specialist Cadre Officers. The bank official issued an official notification having the instructions, eligibility criteria and other details about the recruitment. Applicants have to file their candidature on the website www.idbi.com. The online application submission process will continue till 30th April 2019. Form or application filled after this date will not be submitted. Interested candidates may also follow the notification given by us in the form of a paragraph. The paragraph has the important guidelines and eligibility criteria required to apply for these advertised posts.
IDBI Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Industrial Development Bank of India|
|Name of the Job||Specialist Cadre Officers|
|Number of vacancies||120|
|Last Date to apply||30-04-2019|
IDBI Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Industrial Development Bank of India
Name of The Posts:
- Specialist Cadre Officers
Last Date to Apply: 30th April 2019
Educational Qualifications:Applicants are required to be a Graduate/ Post-Graduate/ Degree in Law or Engineering/ MBA/ CA/ CFA from a recognized university/ institute.
Selection Procedure: Selection of candidates will be done on the basis of Group Discussion/ personal interview.
Pay Scale: The Recruited candidates will be paid a handsome salary per month.
- Gen/OBC: Rs.700/-
- SC/ST/PH: Rs.150/-
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the average age group of 25-45 years as on 01-03-2019 besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations.
Official Website: www.idbi.com
Important Instructions to apply:
- Log on to the website www.idbi.com.
- Open the notification released by the bank for the above-mentioned posts.
- Read the notification.
- Fill the application form as per the matriculation certificate.
- Upload the required documents as asked in the detailed notification.
- Upload the passport size color photograph and signature in the required size and format.
- Payment of application fee has to be made up to the 30-04-2019.
- Submit the filled application form.
- In the end, retain the hard copy of the application form for future requirement.
NOTE: No need to submit the hard copy to the IDBI bank office.