Indian Army Recruitment 2019: Indian Army is recruiting candidates for 100 vacant posts of Soldiers General Duty in Women Military Police.The Organization has chosen online mode for receiving candidates applications on its official website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. Applications can be filled till 08th June 2019. Candidates are strongly advised to go through the following article at least once before initiating the online application process.
Indian Army Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Indian Army|
|Name of the Job||Soldiers General Duty in Women Military Police|
|Number of vacancies||100|
|Last Date to apply||08th June 2019|
Indian Army Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Indian Army
Name of The Posts:
- Soldiers General Duty in Women Military Police-100
Last Date to Apply: 08th June 2019
Educational Qualifications:The Applicants are required to be at least 10th Class pass from an authorized board or institute.
Selection Procedure: Applicants are to pass the Common Entrance test and Physical fitness test to be selected for the above post.
Pay Scale: Salary will be paid as per the organizational rules of remuneration.
Application Fees: No application fee is suggested to be paid by the applicants for the recruitment purpose.
Age criteria: Candidates applying for the recruitment must be of the age group of 17.5 years to 21 years.Rules of Reservation for relaxation in upper age limit will be applied.
Official Website: www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
Important Instructions to apply for Indian Army Recruitment 2019:
- The Application mode chosen by the Indian Army is online and applications are invited on its official website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
- Applications can be filled starting from 25th April to 08th June 2019.
- Applicants must keep their personal information and those related to education ready with them as mentioned on the official certificates of education.
- Candidates passport size photo will be required to upload on the official website.
- Then details filled in the application must be cross verified before final submission.
NOTE: Applicants must keep practicing for the written test and physical test to be conducted.