Indian Navy Recruitment 2019: Indian Navy has released a notification asking for applications from interested and skilled applicants for various posts of Sailor. Applications can be filled online on www.indiannavy.nic.in till 19th May 2019 after which no candidature will be accepted anyhow.We have also offered all the information and instructions to be followed by every applicant in the following article.Applicants must read the paragraph carefully and only then go ahead with the application procedure.
Indian Navy Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Indian Navy|
|Name of the Job||Sailor|
|Number of vacancies||Not Disclosed|
|Last Date to apply||19th May 2019|
Indian Navy Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Indian Navy
Name of The Posts:
Last Date to Apply: 19th May 2019
Educational Qualifications:Applicant must be Matric pass from an accredited board or school.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be required to qualify preliminary and final screening test,Physical fitness and medical.
Pay Scale: Applicants will be paid salary of the pay scale of 21700-69100 Rupees per month.
Application Fees: Applicants are required to pay an application fee of nil.
Age criteria: Applicants must be born between 01-10-1994 to 30-09-2002.Moreover relaxation will be provided to the applicants as per the rules of reservation.
Official Website: www.indiannavy.nic.in
Important Instructions to apply for Indian Navy Recruitment 2019:
- The mode of application is online so visit the official website of Indian Navy given above i.e www.indiannavy.nic.in.
- Go to recruitment section and then click on the link for the above posts.
- The window for filling the application will show up where every detail will be filled.
- Make sure that the information of the candidate is as per the certificates only.
- Photo and signature will be uploaded in the prescribed format and size.
- Photo must not be more than 06 months old and must be in white background.
- Then submit finally after verifying the filled details.
NOTE: Hard copies of the filled in form are not to be sent to the office but must be kept as record.