ITBP Recruitment 2019: There is an excellent job opportunity for our readers in Indo Tibetan Border Police. The Police Force has requirement of candidates on 770 vacant posts of Medical and Specialist Medical Officers for which applications are invited through an official advertisement published on itbpolice.nic.in. Applicants can lodge their applications till 20th May 2019 online on the official website of ITBP. Following paragraph includes all the information about the recruitment and selection process.
ITBP Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Indo Tibetan Border Police|
|Name of the Job||Medical and Specialist Medical Officers|
|Number of vacancies||770|
|Last Date to apply||20th May 2019|
ITBP Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Indo Tibetan Border Police
Name of The Posts:
- Super Specialist Medical Officers(Second in Command)-04
- Specialist Medical Officers(Deputy Commandant)-210
- Medical Officers(Assistant Commandant)-556
Last Date to Apply: 20th May 2019
Educational Qualifications:The Applicant must have qualified MBBS from a recognized body of Medical Education.
Selection Procedure: Applicants will be hired after scrutiny through the interview,medical and final merit list.
Pay Scale: The Selected applicants will be hired on a lucrative package.
Application Fees: Applicants of General and OBC category are liable for payment of 400 Rupees as application fee while SC/ST/Ex-Sm and Female candidates are exempted fully from payment of application fee.
Age criteria: The Candidate must be of the age group of less than 50 years(Post 1),40 years(Post 2) and 30 years (Post 3).Relaxation in upper age limit is extra over and above the above age as per the reservation norms.
Official Website: www.itbpolice.nic.in
Important Instructions to apply for ITBP Recruitment 2019:
- Go to the official website of ITBP and click on the link for above post in the recruitment section.
- Then a new window will open up where all the required information of the candidate is to be filled.
- All the applicants are required to get their passport size photo and signature ready in the prescribed size and format followed by payment of fee and final submission.
NOTE: Keep checking our website.