Maharashtra Public Service Commission Recruitment 2019: We are very happy to discuss about the 234 Vacant posts in Maharashtra Public Service Commission. There vacancies are opened for the posts of Sub Inspector, Tax Assistant and Clerk-Typist (Group C). The person interested and qualified for the post can submit the online application through the web link on or before 06th May 2019. For more details about the selection procedure, age limit, pay scale and more, read the article given below.
Maharashtra Public Service Commission Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Maharashtra Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Job||Sub Inspector, Tax Assistant and Clerk Typist (Group C)|
|Number of vacancies||234|
|Last Date to apply||06th May 2019|
Maharashtra Public Service Commission Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Maharashtra Public Service Commission
Name of The Posts:
- Sub Inspector – 33
- Tax Assistant – 126
- Clerk-Typist (Marathi) – 68
- Clerk-Typist (English) – 07
Last Date to Apply: 06th May 2019
Educational Qualifications:Application must have Graduation Degree from the recognized university to be eligible for the application of post.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of Written exam, Main exam and Document verification.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package post wise as follows:
- Rs. 32000 to Rs. 101600/- (Post 1) per month
- Rs. 25500 to Rs. 81100/- (Post 2) per month
- Rs. 19900 to 63200/- (Post 3) per month
- Rs. 374/- for General candidates.
- Rs. 274/- for Reserved candidates.
- Rs. 24/- for EXSM candidates.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 18-38 years (Post 1,2), 19-38 years (Post 3) besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations.
Official Website: www.mpsc.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for Maharshtra Public Service Commission Recruitment 2019:
- Go to the official website of organization www.mpsc.gov.in
- Read the instructions followed be the applicant.
- Fill the details in the online application form about the name, address, qualifications and some other particulars.
- Upload the photograph and the signature in the form which should be clear.
- Submit the form before last date.
NOTE: Candidate must keep himself in the touch of regular updates.