Patna High Court Recruitment 2019: A total of 20 seats are vacant in Patna High Court on the position of General Mazdoor (Computer Knowledge). The court has asked the candidates to fill the application form online only. Applications will be accepted through the website www.patnahighcourt.bih.nic.in. The last date to apply is 08th May 2019. Applicants will not be allowed to apply after this date. For detailed information about the recruitment please visit the description given below.
Patna High Court Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Patna High Court|
|Name of the Job||General Mazdoor|
|Number of vacancies||20|
|Last Date to apply||08-05-2019|
Patna High Court Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Patna High Court
Name of The Posts: General Mazdoor (Computer Knowledge)
Last Date to Apply: 08-05-2019
Educational Qualifications:Applicants are required to possess minimum educational qualification i.e. 12th pass with a diploma in Computer Applications From a recognized board/ institute.
Selection Procedure: Selection of candidates will be done on the basis of online examination and personal interview.
Pay Scale: The Recruited candidates will be paid a handsome salary of Rs.247/- per day.
Application Fees: The Application fee is Rs.500/- for all candidates
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 18-40 years as 31-01-2019 besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations.
Official Website: www.patnahighcourt.bih.nic.in
Important Instructions to apply:
- Aspirants looking for this job vacancy are required to go to the official website of the Court as specified above.
- Open the apply online link for the General Mazdoor post.
- A new window containing the application form will be opened.
- All the fields asked in the application form has to be filled.
- Upload a passport size color photograph along with the signature of the candidate.
- Pay the applications fee as declared above.
- Finally, submit the application form and take a print of the application form.
- This hard copy need not be sent to the court.
NOTE: Stay connected to us for more updates and news.