SBI Recruitment 2019: State Bank of India,The major public sector bank in India is again in the recruitment spree.Now the Bank has requirement of skilled,qualified,eligible candidates for serving in the organization as on the post of Clerk(Junior Associate in Customer Support and Sales).We have made available all the needy information for our readers in this article so read carefully.The Applications can be filled online www.sbi.co.in till 03rd May 2019.
SBI Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||State Bank of India|
|Name of the Job||Clerks|
|Number of vacancies||8904|
|Last Date to apply||03rd May 2019|
SBI Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: State Bank of India
Name of The Posts:
- Junior Associate in Customer Support and Sales(Clerical Cadre)-8904
Last Date to Apply: 03rd May 2019
Educational Qualifications:Graduation in any discipline is a must for every candidate who wish to apply for the above post.
Selection Procedure: The Selection procedure to be faced by every applicant is online exam and personal interview.
Pay Scale: The candidates will be appointed as per the bank’s norms for remuneration for the Clerical cadre.
Application Fees: Rupees 750 is to be paid by every applicant of General/OBC and EWS category towards application fee while the same is just 125 rupees for SC/ST/PwD and Ex candidates.
Age criteria: Age of applicant must lie anywhere between 20-28 years as on 01-04-2019 excluding the relaxation in age according to the reserved category of the applicant.
Official Website: www.sbi.co.in
Important Instructions to apply for SBI Recruitment 2019:
- As usual,log on to the official State bank of India Website www.sbi.co.in.
- Further,fill the online application with the required details of the applicant and then move on to uploading photo and signatures followed by payment of application fee.
- Every applicant needs to verify the details filled in the application form before submission of application.
- Filled in information must be as per the educational certificates of the applicant.
NOTE: Advice is to check our website regularly for updates regarding the recruitment in future.