SSB Recruitment 2019: Readers are acknowledged of the latest advertisement published by Sashastra Seema Bal for recruitment purpose.The Advertisement notifies of the recruitment against 63 vacancies for the post of Sub Inspector.Applicants are recommended to go through the recruitment and selection process given below in the following discussion in detail.The mode of application is offline and applications are accepted till 18th May 2019.
SSB Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Sashastra Seema Bal|
|Name of the Job||Sub Inspector|
|Number of vacancies||63|
|Last Date to apply||18th May 2019|
SSB Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Sashastra Seema Bal
Name of The Posts:
- Sub Inspector-63
Last Date to Apply: 18th May 2019
Educational Qualifications:Ensure to be qualified at least of the level of Serving Assistant Sub Inspector of SSB.
Selection Procedure: Written exam and merit list will be the basis of recruitment and selection of the applicants.
Pay Scale: Applicants will be rewarded handsome salary as per the organizational rules.
Application Fees: Applicants will be liable to pay an application fee as suggested by the organization.
Age criteria: Read the official notification for age limit to be followed by the aspiring candidates.
Official Website: www.ssb.nic.in
Important Instructions to apply for SSB Recruitment 2019:
- SSB has chosen offline mode of application and have also provided the format to be used as application.
- Take a printout of the application form and fill yourself in handwriting only.
- Latest passport size photos with white background must be attached with the application with cross signatures across photo.
- The details of the candidate must be as per the certificates of the candidate.
- Fee will be paid through offline mode if applicable and finally cross check the application form before sending to office.
- After all above attach copies of the required education certificates and send to the Concerned unit of Office.
NOTE: Applications must be sent well in advance so as to reach the office address before last date 18th May 2019.