Indian Navy Recruitment 2019: Indian Navy is in a hurry to recruit for the various positions for the different posts of Permanent Commission Officer and Short Service Commission Officer and various Sailor. The Candidates can apply online on the official website indiannavy.nic.in till date. The Candidates must have a look into the official instructions and information carefully before applying.
Indian Navy Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Indian Navy|
|Name of the Job||Permanent Commission Officer and Short Service Commission Officer and Sailor|
|Number of vacancies||121+various|
|Last Date to apply||Given Below|
Indian Navy Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Indian Navy
Name of The Posts:
- Short Service Commission Officer(Executive Branch)-55
- Short Service Commission Officer (Technical)-48
- Permanent Commission Officer (Education) -18
Last Date to Apply:
- Post 1-3: 29th May 2019
- Post 2: 19th May 2019
Educational Qualifications: The Applicants are supposed to have the minimum educational qualification i.e Graduation with PG Diploma in relevant field (Post 1-3) and 10th (Post 4)from an accredited board or university.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be finalized for posting on the basis of Indian Navy Entrance Test and Interview(Post 1-3) and Preliminary Test, Skill test,Physical, Medical and Interview(Post 4).
Pay Scale: Applicants will be paid 56100-110700(Post 1-3) and 21700-69100(Post 4) Per month.
Application Fees: The Application fee to be paid by the candidates of General and OBC category is 205 Rupees while the same for all others is fully exempted.
Age criteria: The Applicant must be born between:
- Post 1-3: 02-07-1995 to 01-01-2001
- Post 4: 01-10-1994 to 30-10-2002
Official Website: www.indiannavy.nic.in
Important Instructions to apply:
- The Candidates must read the information and instructions and then confirm if they are eligible to apply or not.
- The Candidates are then required to fill the online application followed by uploading credentials asked.
- Then go on to paying the fee online.
- After that verification of details filled in the form is to be done.
- Finally, submit the application online.
NOTE: Do not post the hard copies to office.