NABARD Recruitment 2019: There is vacancy for 87 Officers in Grade A and Grade B in National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development for which applications can be filled online on nabard.org. Applicants must read the official details and instructions given in the following paragraph before going for the recruitment process.The Last date to submit your online applications is 26th May 2019.
NABARD Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development|
|Name of the Job||Officers in Grade A and B|
|Number of vacancies||87|
|Last Date to apply||26th May 2019|
NABARD Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development
Name of The Posts:
- Assistant Manager (Grade A)-79
- Manager (Grade B)-08
Last Date to Apply: 26th May 2019
Educational Qualifications: Applicants must have Degree in relevant field passed from an accredited board or university.
Selection Procedure: Applicants will have to qualify the Preliminary and Mains Examination and finally interview to be able to get selected for the above posts.
Pay Scale: The Applicants who will be selected will be paid a salary of Rupees 28150-55600/-,35150-62400/- monthly.
Application Fees: Application fee is as follows:
- Post 1: 150 Rupees (SC/ST/PWBD) and 800(All others)
- Post 2: 150 Rupees (SC/ST/PWBD) and 900(All others)
Age criteria: Candidates between the age group of 21-30 years (Post 1) and 21-35 years (Post 2) can only apply for the recruitment on the above posts.
Official Website: www.nabard.org
Important Instructions to apply for NABARD Recruitment 2019:
- Apply on www.nabard.org by filing the online applications.
- Upload photo and signature along with copies of latest qualification certificates.
- Pay the application fee online by debit card/ credit card or Internet banking.
- Then proceed for final submission of application form.
NOTE: Contact us for any clarification.