South Indian Bank Recruitment 2019: South Indian Bank has invited skilled and qualified candidates to apply online on the official website www.southindianbank.in for recruitment on the 29 vacancies for the posts of Officer,Executive and Probationary Managers.The Online applications can be filled till 18th May 2019. For important information and instructions regarding the selection criteria and application procedure read the following description.
South Indian Bank Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||South Indian Bank|
|Name of the Job||Officer,Executive and Probationary Manager|
|Number of vacancies||29|
|Last Date to apply||18th May 2019|
South Indian Bank Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: South Indian Bank
Name of The Posts:
- Officer/Executive (Forex and Treasury-Scale III-VI)-05
- Probationary Manager and Probationary Senior Manager(IT)-14
- Officer/Executive (Credit-Scale IV-V)-10
Last Date to Apply: 18th May 2019
Educational Qualifications: Graduation/B.E/B.Tech/MBA/M.Sc/BCA/MCA must be possessed by every candidate.
Selection Procedure: Technical or Personal Interview of the candidate will be held on the basis of which list of selected candidates will be released.
Pay Scale: Applicants will be paid 31705-45950/- Rupees,42020-51490/- Rupees for the different posts as per the scale.
Application Fees: Application fee for General and OBC candidates is 800 while the fee for SC/ST/PH applicants is 200 Rupees.
Age criteria: Applicants must be in the age group as specified for the individual post.
Official Website: www.southindianbank.in
Important Instructions to apply for South Indian Bank Recruitment 2019 :
- Read the official instructions provided by us in the above paragraph and then ensure that you follow every instruction carefully.
- The applications are to be filled online so visit the official website www.southindianbank.in and fill your application followed by uploading required documents and photo along with signature.
- Then pay the fee through online mode and submit finally.
NOTE: Photo and signature must be in the required size and format only.