WBPSC Recruitment 2019: West Bengal Public Service Commission is inviting online applications on the website www.pscwbonline.gov.in for recruitment against the 318 vacancies for the various posts of Livestock Development Assistant and Industrial Development Officer. The last date to apply for is 03rd June 2019. But the first need is to read the details and instructions carefully before applying online.
WBPSC Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||West Bengal Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Job||Livestock Development Assistant and Industrial Development Officer|
|Number of vacancies||318|
|Last Date to apply||03rd June 2019|
WBPSC Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: West Bengal Public Service Commission
Name of The Posts:
- Livestock Development Assistant-200
- Industrial Development Officer-118
Last Date to Apply: 03rd June 2019
Educational Qualifications: The Applicant is required to have 10th with relevant Certificate (Prani Sampada Bikash Prashikshan) for Post 1 and Degree or Diploma in Technology in relevant field of study for Post 2.
Selection Procedure: Screening and written test along with interview finally will decide about the selection of a candidate.
Pay Scale: The Pay scale of the applicants will be as follows:
- Post 1: 5400-25200 along with GP of 2600 Rupees
- Post 2: 7100-37600 along with GP of 3900 Rupees
Application Fees: The fee to be paid for the Post 1 is 110 Rupees and for Post 2 is 160 Rupees.
Age criteria: The Applicants of the age below 40 years(Post 1) and 39 years(Post 2) can only apply.
Official Website: www.pscwbonline.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for WBPSC Recruitment 2019 :
- West Bengal Public Service Commission is ready to accept online applications for the recruitment on its official website.
- The first thing to do would be to log on to the website and start filling your details as asked and demanded in the form.
- Then continue uploading your photo in passport size and signature.
- If applicable certificates required would also be needed to upload.
- Then pay the fee and submit the online application.
NOTE: Do not send hard copies to office.