IARI Recruitment 2019: Indian Agriculture Research Institute in Delhi is looking for candidates with the required skills and educational qualification to apply for 02 vacancies for the posts of RA,Young Professional.The Applicants will be shortlisted on the basis of final interview only.The Applicants need to attend the walk in interview to be held as on 12th June 2019. Read the below paragraphs first before appearing in the interview.
IARI Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Indian Agriculture Research Institute|
|Name of the Job||RA,Young Professional|
|Number of vacancies||02|
|Date of Walk In Interview||12th June 2019|
IARI Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Indian Agriculture Research Institute
Name of The Posts:
- Young Professional
Date of Walk In Interview: 12th June 2019
Educational Qualifications: Candidates with the requisite educational qualification of Master Degree in Plant Biotechnology/ Biochemistry/Plant Molecular Biology/ Plant Pathology/ Botany are only eligible to apply for the recruitment.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be appearing in the direct walk in interview on the basis of which the final recruitment of candidates will be done.
Pay Scale: The Candidates will be paid as follows:
- Post 1: 38000 for M.Sc with 2 years of experience and 40000 for Ph.D. candidate
- Post 2: 25000 Rupees
Application Fees: Application fee to be paid by the applicants is nil.
Age criteria: Age of the Applicants must be as per the age limit specified by the organization.
Official Website: www.iari.res.in
Important Instructions to apply for IARI Recruitment 2019:
- Indian Agriculture Research Institute will be holding the direct walk in interview for the recruitment of suitable candidate.
- The Applicants have to bring their bio data filled in a format of application specifying all the details asked in the application form.
- Passport size photo of the candidate must also be brought to the venue of interview.
- The Applicant’s educational qualification certificates along with their xerox copies are are also required at the venue of walk in.
NOTE: The Venue of walk in is: Division of Plant Pathology, IARI, New Delhi-110012