Indian Railways Kolkata Recruitment 2019: The purpose of publishing the current article on our website is to make you aware of the job advertisement released by Indian Railways Kolkata asking for applications for the recruitment of candidates against the 04 vacancies for the post of Senior Resident Doctors. Applicants can apply by attending the walk in interview to be held as on 30th May 2019. All the relevant information including the age and eligibility criteria in terms of minimum educational qualification,pay scale and fee for applying are given in the following paragraph to be must read and followed by the applicants.
Indian Railways Kolkata Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Indian Railways Kolkata|
|Name of the Job||Senior Resident Doctors|
|Number of vacancies||04|
|Last Date to apply||30th May 2019|
Indian Railways Kolkata Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Indian Railways Kolkata
Name of The Posts:
- Senior Resident Doctor (General Medicine)-02
- Senior Resident Doctor (Senior Resident Doctor )-02
Last Date to Apply: 30th May 2019
Educational Qualifications: Applicants with the minimum educational qualification i.e MD from a recognized medical institute/college or university can only apply for recruitment.
Selection Procedure: The walk in interview to be held on 30th May 2019 will only be the sole basis for recruitment of candidates.
Pay Scale: Applicants will be on a pay scale of Rupees 15600-39100/- along with other allowances as per the remuneration rules.
Application Fees: Application fee to be paid by the applicants is exempted to full extent.
Age criteria: Age of the applicants must be lesser than 37 years as on the date of application.
Official Website: www.indianrailways.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for Indian Railways Kolkata Recruitment 2019:
- Read the above given description and follow all the instructions suggested by the organization.
- Fill an application with all of your bio data and bring your passport size photo and documents of educational qualification to the venue of interview.
- The Venue of Interview is: Medical Directors Office, Central Hospital, South Eastern Railway, Garden Reach, Kolkata -700 043
NOTE: Visit our website regularly.