Karur Vysya Bank Recruitment 2019: Karur Vysya Bank,a leading private sector bank is hiring candidates for the post of Business Development Associate. The Bank has opted for the online mode to receive the application from the candidates till 30th June 2019. Applicants can apply on www.kvb.co.in after going through the below provided all the recruitment related details and directions.The Applicants must be well versed with all the minimum eligibility requirements.
Karur Vysya Bank Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Karur Vysya Bank|
|Name of the Job||Business Development Associate|
|Number of vacancies||Not Specified|
|Last Date to apply||30th June 2019|
Karur Vysya Bank Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Karur Vysya Bank
Name of The Posts:
- Business Development Associate
Last Date to Apply: 30th June 2019
Educational Qualifications: Candidates must have passed at least a first class Graduation from a recognized board or university.
Selection Procedure: The recruitment of candidates will be done only on the basis of their performance in the Personal Interview only.
Pay Scale: Selected candidates will be paid a monthly consolidated sum of Rupees 18000/- per month.
Application Fees: Application fee to be paid by every candidate is exempted fully and need not to be paid.
Age criteria: Candidates between the age category of 21-28 years can only apply for recruitment. The age of the applicant will be counted as on 31st May 2019.
Official Website: www.kvb.co.in
Important Instructions to apply for Karur Vysya Bank Recruitment 2019:
- Apply on www.kvb.co.in and fill your application till 30th June 2019.
- Karur Vysya Bank will first shortlist the eligible applications and then will be holding interview of the applicants and on that basis final list of candidates will be prepared.
- The Applicants need to bring their application form along with the required credentials including educational qualification certificates,passport size photos.
- The applicants need to make sure to be present at the venue of interview on time.
NOTE: The Place and venue of interview will be communicated to the candidates.