Krishak Bharati Cooperative Limited Recruitment 2019: Here is our job article about the latest employment notification issued by Krishak Bharati Cooperative Limited for selection of a candidate for the post of Graduate Engineer Trainee. Aspirants can go to the official website and fill their online applications till 10th June 2019. Applicants must be meeting with all the eligibility criteria and should apply only after they have gone through the instructions given below as per the official notification.
Krishak Bharati Cooperative Limited Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Krishak Bharati Cooperative Limited|
|Name of the Job||Graduate Engineer Trainee|
|Number of vacancies||01|
|Last Date to apply||10th June 2019|
Krishak Bharati Cooperative Limited Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Krishak Bharati Cooperative Limited
Name of The Posts:
- Graduate Engineer Trainee
Last Date to Apply: 10th June 2019
Educational Qualifications: The candidates must have qualified GATE in respective discipline of graduation along with B.Tech/B.E. Graduates with overall marks 65% and above.
Selection Procedure: Written test only will be the basis of selection of the final candidate to be posted for the above vacancy.
Pay Scale: Applicants will be appointed on a pay scale of Rupees 55000-130000 with basic pay of 55000 plus other allowances as per the rules.
Application Fees: Application fee is not to be paid by the applicants irrespective of their category.
Age criteria: Candidate must be of the age lesser than 27 years as on 31st March 2019.
Important Instructions to apply for Krishak Bharati Cooperative Limited Recruitment 2019:
- The mode of application decided by Krishak Bharati Cooperative Limited is online.
- So log on to the official website and continue with filling your relevant details as asked in the application by the recruiting organization.
- Then upload your qualification certificates along with your passport size latest photo in white background.
- After that verify if all the information filled is true and accurate as per certificates.
NOTE: Any misrepresentation of data will only lead to rejection of the application form ab initio.