Assam PSC Recruitment 2019: Assam Public Service Commission is going to conduct the Combined Competitive Mains Exam for the recruitment of candidates for various posts. The total number of vacancies is 165 for which applications can be filled offline only after downloading from the the official website of the organization www.apsc.nic.in. The filled in applications must be submitted to the office till 07th June 2019. After all relevant information given here below in this article has been read by the candidates then only application must be filled.
Assam PSC Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Assam Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Job||Combined Competitive Mains Exam|
|Number of vacancies||165|
|Last Date||07th June 2019|
Assam PSC Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Assam Public Service Commission
Name of The Posts:
- Combined Competitive Mains Exam-165 Seats
Last Date to Apply: 07th June 2019
Educational Qualifications: Applicant must be a Graduate in any field from a recognized board or university.
Selection Procedure: Selection of the candidate will be based only only on the basis of Face to face Interview only.
Pay Scale: Handsome pay out will be made to the selected candidates on monthly basis.
- General Category:The Applicants need to pay an application fee of Rupees 250.
- All Other Categories: 15o Rupees
Age criteria: Applicants of the age group of 21 years to 38 years can only apply for recruitment.
Official Website: www.apsc.nic.in
Important Instructions to apply for Assam PSC Recruitment 2019:
- Assam Public Service Commission is ready to accept applications of the candidates in physical form.
- The application form must be downloaded and filled in as per the specifications.
- Passport size photo is to be pasted on the application form and signature must be done.
- The photo must be latest of not more than previous 6 months and should be color one with white background.
- Send the filled application along with fee receipt and copies of certificates of educational qualification.
NOTE: For more updates,keep in touch with us.