Indian Air Force Recruitment 2019: Indian Air Force in looking for candidates with the required skills and the zeal to work for the Indian Air Force to be employed as Airmen. Online applications are invited from the candidates for various vacancies for above posts. 15tn July 2019. The applicants are to make sure to confirm to the eligibility requirements and only then proceed further.
Indian Air Force Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Indian Air Force|
|Name of the Job||Airmen|
|Number of Vacancies||Not Disclosed|
|Last Date to Apply||15tn July 2019|
Indian Air Force Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Indian Air Force
Name of The Posts:
Last Date to Apply: 15tn July 2019
Educational Qualifications: Applicants must be holding the requisite educational qualification i.e 12th or Degree or Diploma in Engineering from an accredited college or recognized university.
Selection Procedure: Selection of candidates will be online exam,physical fitness test and medical.
Pay Scale: Applicants are eligible to receive a monthly salary of Rupees 33100 (Post 1) and 26900 (Post 2) per month.
Application Fees: Applicants must pay an application fee of Rupees 250 same for candidates of all the categories.
Age criteria: Applicants must have been born between 19-07-1999 to 01-07-2003. Candidates belonging to the reserved category will be eligible for relaxation in the upper age limit as per the rules of Indian Government.
Official Website: www.indianairforce.in
Important Instructions to apply for Indian Air Force Recruitment 2019:
- The Applications are accepted in the online mode only on the official website of Indian Air Force.
- Visit the website and go through all the given instructions and make sure to follow them carefully.
- Candidates need to keep their passport size photo and signature ready in format and size specified only.
- Then pay the fee that too through online mode.
- Then submit the application after you have made sure that the information filled in is as per the certificates only/
NOTE: Hard copies are to be kept as record future reference.