Naval Ship Repair Yard Recruitment 2019: Naval Ship Repair Yard has asked for offline applications to be sent to the office through an official employment notification issued on www.indiannavy.nic.in for recruitment against 172 vacancies for the post of Apprentice. Applications must reach the office till 23/07/2019. The job location of the candidates will be Apprentices Training School, Naval Ship Repair Yard, Naval Base Kochi- 682004, Kerala.
Naval Ship Repair Yard Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Naval Ship Repair Yard|
|Name of the Job||Apprentice|
|Number of Vacancies||172|
|Last Date to Apply||23/07/2019|
Naval Ship Repair Yard Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Naval Ship Repair Yard
Name of The Posts: Apprentice
- Electronic Mechanic-17
- Welder (Gas & Electrical)-10
- Painter (General)-08
- Mechanic Motor Vehicle-02
- Mechanic Refrigeration & Air Conditioning (MRAC)-08
- Computer Operation of Programming Assistant-13
- Shipwright (Wood)/ Carpenter-12
- Sheet Metal Worker (SMW)-08
- Diesel Mechanic-16
- Tailor (General)-04
- Cutting and Sewing Machine Operator-04
- Mechanic Instrument (Aircraft)-06
- Electrician (Aircraft)-06
- Mechanic Radio and Radar Aircraft-06
Last Date to Apply: 23/07/2019
Educational Qualifications: Applicants must have passed 10th with ITI from an accredited board or Institute.
Selection Procedure: Written test preliminary and final along with oral test will be conducted on the basis of which the decision regarding the final selection will be made.
Pay Scale: As per organizational rules.
Application Fees: Application fee is exempted for all the applicants.
Age criteria: The age of the candidates must be lesser than or equal to 21 years as on 01/10/2019.
Official Website: www.indiannavy.nic.in
Important Instructions to apply for Naval Ship Repair Yard Recruitment 2019:
- Download the format of application from the official website of Naval Ship Repair Yard.
- Fill the application and paste a photo of the applicant in white background.
- Then send the application along with copies of the required certificates to this address: Admiral Superintendent (for Officer-in-Charge, Apprentices Training School), Naval Ship Repair Yard, Naval Base, Kochi – 682004
NOTE: Applications must be sent well in advance so as not to reach the office after last date.