India Government Mint Noida Recruitment 2019: India Government Mint Noida, a unit of Security Printing & Minting Corporation of India Limited (SPMCIL) has released an official notification asking for offline applications to be sent to the office address for recruitment on the 01 vacancies of Junior Hindi Translator. The candidates need to follow the same format provided on the website www.igmnoida.spmcil.com. The last date till which the applications must be received at the office is 27/07/2019.
India Government Mint Noida Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||India Government Mint Noida|
|Name of the Job||Junior Hindi Translator|
|Number of Vacancies||01|
|Last Date to Apply||27/07/2019|
India Government Mint Noida Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: India Government Mint Noida
Name of The Posts:
- Junior Hindi Translator-01
Last Date to Apply: 27/07/2019
Educational Qualifications: Applicants have to be passed a Master’s Degree with English and Hindi as subjects. Applicant must be a Graduate in Hindi and Post Graduate in English or vice versa.
Selection Procedure: Face to Face interviews of the applicants will be held on the basis of which only the applicants will be selected for recruitment.
Pay Scale: The selected candidate will be paid a handsome salary of Rupees 26,000-1,00,000.
Application Fees: An application fee of Rupees 400 is to be paid by the applicants of all the categories.
Age criteria: Applicants must take note that the age limit required by the organization is 18-30 years.
Official Website: www.igmnoida.spmcil.com
Important Instructions to apply for India Government Mint Noida Recruitment 2019:
- The candidates need to fill their accurate details asked in the application form.
- The form must be filled completely and no column is to be left blank.
- Details must be as per the academic certificates of the applicant.
- Candidate’s photo must be pasted and credentials must be attached with the application form.
- Send the application form to date to the following office address: General Manager, India Government Mint D-2. Sector I Noida-201301
NOTE: Ensure to use an A4 size envelope for the application form.