RWF Recruitment 2019: Candidates have now an awesome employment opportunity to grab as Rail Wheel Factory, Indian Railways have invited offline applications from the candidates for filling up 10 vacancies for the different posts of Technician, Junior Clerk, Accounts Clerk, Junior Accounts Assistant. The filled-in applications complete in all aspects must be sent to the below specified office address by 27/08/2019.
RWF Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Rail Wheel Factory|
|Name of the Job||Technician, Junior Clerk, Accounts Clerk, Junior Accounts Assistant|
|Number of Vacancies||10|
|Last Date to Apply||27/08/2019|
RWF Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Rail Wheel Factory
Name of The Posts:
- Technician/ Junior Clerk/ Accounts Clerk-08
- Stenographer/ Senior Clerk/ Junior Accounts Assistant-02
Last Date to Apply: 27/08/2019
Educational Qualifications: The candidates need to make sure to have qualified 10th/ 12th/ ITI/ Graduation from a recognized school/ college or university.
Selection Procedure: Applicants will be required to qualify in Trial, Skill Test, Interview , Medical Exam to be held by the organization that will be the basis of selection of the candidates for appointment.
Pay Scale: Applicants will be paid a suitable pay scale of Rupees 5200-20200 along with Grade Pay of Rupees 1900/2400/2800 per month as per the post and rules and norms of the organization.
Application Fees: Candidates of General and OBC category need to pay an application fee of Rupees 500 while SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen/ EBC and minority categories have to pay only 250 Rupees as application fee.
Age criteria: 18-25 years is the desirable age limit of the candidates. Candidates between the above-specified age limit are only eligible to apply for the recruitment.
Important Instructions to apply for RWF Recruitment 2019:
- Applications are to be filled in offline mode.
- Fill the details and paste a photo of the applicant.
- After that candidates need to attach the fee receipt.
- Then also the copies of academic certificates are to be attached and the application form is to be sent to: Senior Personnel Officer’, Personnel Department, Rail Wheel Factory (Ministry of Railways), Administrative Building, Yelahanka, Bangalore 560064
NOTE: Keep in touch with us.