Indian Army Recruitment 2019: Indian Army is going to recruit candidates for the post of Soldier General Duty as notified by a job advertisement issued on its official website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. The organization has asked for online applications to be filled latest by 06/10/2019 only on the above said website. The recruitment of the suitable candidates will be done through Recruitment Rally to be held at below specified office address from 14/10/2019 to 15/10/2019.
Indian Army Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Indian Army|
|Name of the Job||Soldier General Duty|
|Number of Vacancies||Various|
|Last Date to Apply||06/10/2019|
Indian Army Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Indian Army
Name of The Posts:
- Soldier General Duty-Various
Last Date to Apply: 06/10/2019
Educational Qualifications: The aspiring candidates need to have passed 10th Class from a recognized school or college.
Selection Procedure: The recruitment and selection of suitable candidates for appointment will be done on the basis of their performance in Physical Fitness Test, Physical Measurement Test, Medical Test and Written Test.
Pay Scale: Suitable pay scale as per the rules and regulations of the state government will be paid to the candidates.
Application Fees: Fee is not to be paid by the applicants of any of the category as is not asked for the same in the official notification.
Age criteria: Age of the applicants must be between 17.5 years to 21 years.
Official Website: www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
Important Instructions to apply for Indian Army Recruitment 2019:
- Fill the online application form on the official website of Indian Army i.e www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
- Upload a passport size latest white background photo and sign of the applicant in required size and format.
- Scan copies of academic certificates are also to be uploaded.
- Submit the online form and attend the recruitment rally on 14/10 or 15/10/2019 at: Army Recruiting Office, Gorkha Recruiting Depot, Ghoom, Army Recruitment Rally at Ghoom Army Ground
NOTE: The provision of relaxation as per the rules will also be applied for the candidates of Reserved category.