UPSC Recruitment 2019: Union Public Service Commission is hiring candidates for the posts of Assistant Library and Information Officer, Senior Photographic Officer, Manager. The applications are invited by the organization till 29/08/2019 online on the official website www.upsc.gov.in. The applicants possessing the required skills and minimum academic qualification need to apply and get selected by undergoing the selection procedure.
UPSC Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Union Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Job||Assistant Library and Information Officer, Senior Photographic Officer, Manager|
|Number of Vacancies||13|
|Last Date to Apply||29/08/2019|
UPSC Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Union Public Service Commission
Name of The Posts:
- Assistant Library and Information Officer-01
- Deputy Curator-01
- Senior Photographic Officer-02
- Assistant Director (Staff Training and Productivity)-01
- Executive Engineer (Civil)/ Surveyor of Works (Civil)-04
Last Date to Apply: 29/08/2019
Educational Qualifications: The Candidates need to have already passed Graduation/ B.E/ B.Tech or B.Sc, Bachelor Degree in Library Sciences or Masters Degree from an accredited college or university.
Selection Procedure: The selection of the candidates will be only on the basis of Test and Personal Interview.
Pay Scale: Applicants will be offered a handsome pay scale as follows:
- Post 1: 44900-142400 Rupees
- Post 2,5: 56100-177500 Rupees
- Post 3: Level-10
- Post 4: 15600-39100 with G.P. of 5400 Rupees
- Post 6: Level-11
Application Fees: The fee for application is exempted for SC/ ST/ PwD and Women applicants. The same for General and OBC applicants is 25 Rupees.
Age criteria: The age of the applicants must be as follows:
- Post 1: lesser than 30 years
- Post 2-5: lesser than 35 years
- Post 6: lesser than 40 years
Reserved Category applicants will get relaxation in the upper age limit as per the rules of Central Government.
Official Website: www.upsc.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for UPSC Recruitment 2019:
- Fill the online application on www.upsc.gov.in.
- Upload photo and sign of the applicant and pay the application fee through online mode.
- If required upload academic or other required certificates.
- Submit the application form after verification of the filled details.
NOTE: Visit us regularly.