HPCL Recruitment 2019: Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited has suggested for the recruitment of candidates through an official job advertisement issued on the website www.hindustanpetroleum.com asking candidates with the required educational qualifications and skills to apply for 164 vacancies of Quality Control Officer, Fire and Safety Officer on www.hindustanpetroleum.com to be filled and submitted till specified date i.e 16/09/2019.
HPCL Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited|
|Name of the Job||Quality Control Officer, Fire and Safety Officer|
|Number of Vacancies||164|
|Last Date to Apply||16/09/2019|
HPCL Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited
Name of The Posts:
- Project Engineer: Mechanical: 63
- Project Engineer: Civil: 18
- Project Engineer: Electrical: 25
- Project Engineer: Instrumentation: 10
- Refinery Engineer:Chemical: 10
- Law Officer:04
- Quality Control Officer: 20
- Human Resource Officer: 08
- Fire & Safety Officer: 06
Last Date to Apply: 16/09/2019
Educational Qualifications: The recruitment of candidates will be done only if they possess Diploma or Degree in Engineering/ Law/ M.Sc/ MBA or PG Degree from a recognized college or university.
Selection Procedure: Applicants will be recruited on the basis of Written Test, Group Task, Interview, Moot Court.
Pay Scale: Applicants will be offered with a suitable pay of Rupees 40,000-1,40,000 per month for Post 7 and Rupees 60,000-1,80,000 per month for all other posts.
Application Fees: The application fee is exempted fully for SC/ ST/ PwD candidates. The applicants of General and OBC applicants need to pay 590 Rupees as application fee.
Age criteria: Age of the applicants must be lesser than 28 years (Post 1-6) and lesser than 30 years (Post 7-9) counted as on 19-08-2019.
Official Website: www.hindustanpetroleum.com
Important Instructions to apply for HPCL Recruitment 2019:
- Applicants have to first read all the details provided above to ensure to have understood all the eligibility conditions.
- After that photo and sign of the applicant are to be uploaded.
- Fee will be paid followed by final submission of the application.
NOTE: We will keep updating you about the recruitment on our website, so keep tuning in to our website from time to time.