Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2019: Our latest article is about the job opportunity offered by Rajasthan High Court through an official job advertisement asking candidates with the required educational qualification to apply online on www.hcraj.in for recruitment on 69 vacancies for the post of Junior Personal Assistant. The last date specified for the submission of online applications is 16/09/2019.
Rajasthan High Court Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Rajasthan High Court|
|Name of the Job||Junior Personal Assistant|
|Number of Vacancies||69|
|Last Date to Apply||16/09/2019|
Rajasthan High Court Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Rajasthan High Court
Name of The Posts:
- Junior Personal Assistant-69
Last Date to Apply: 16/09/2019
Educational Qualifications: The minimum academic qualification is Bachelor Degree in Law obtained from a recognized board or university.
Selection Procedure: The applicants will be going through Stenography Test on the basis of which they will be shortlisted for appointment.
Pay Scale: The initial pay scale of the appointed candidates will be 33800-106700 Rupees per month. Other benefits as per the rules and regulations will be applicable and paid to the candidate.
Application Fees: The application fee is as follows:
- The fee for General and OBC (Creamy Layer) and Other States candidates is 650 Rupees.
- The candidates of OBC Non Creamy Layer category of Rajasthan need to pay 550 Rupees.
- SC/ST candidates of Rajasthan State is 400 Rupees.
Age criteria: The age of the applicants aspiring to get the above job must be 18-40 years to be counted as on 01-01-2020.
Official Website: www.hcraj.in
Important Instructions to apply for Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2019:
- As per the mode of accepting the application from the candidates adopted by Rajasthan High Court, candidates need to go to the website www.hcraj.in.
- Start with filling details of the applicant as per the academic records.
- After that fee is to be paid through debit or credit card or internet banking.
- Then, make sure to upload the copies of academic certificates and photo along with sign of the applicant.
- After all of the above, the application form is to be submitted.
NOTE: Keep the application number safe with you.