VMC Recruitment 2019: A job notification has been issued on www.vmc.gov.in for the recruitment purpose. Applications have been invited by Vadodara Municipal Corporation for the engagement of candidates for 124 vacancies of Horticulture Assistant, Wireman, Draftsman. The mode of application is offline and the applications in the provided format are to be filled and submitted to the specified office address till 26/08/2019.
VMC Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Vadodara Municipal Corporation|
|Name of the Job||Horticulture Assistant, Wireman, Draftsman|
|Number of Vacancies||124|
|Last Date to Apply||26/08/2019|
VMC Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Vadodara Municipal Corporation
Name of The Posts:
- Pipe fitter-05
- Refrigeration & Air Mechanic-03
- Horticulture Assistant-08
- Draftsman Civil-03
- Mechanic motor vehicle-02
- Pump Mechanic-01
- Mechanic Diesel-01
- Book Binder-02
Last Date to Apply: 26/08/2019
Educational Qualifications: The candidates need to be possessing 8th/ 10th/ 12th with ITI from an accredited college or board.
Selection Procedure: The candidates will be required to take Written Exam and attend Personal Interview on the basis of which the decision regarding their final selection will be made.
Pay Scale: Applicants who will be finalized for selection will be offered a salary of Rupees 8467 or 7529 according to the post they have been selected for in the organization.
Application Fees: No fee is to be paid by the applicants for the recruitment process.
Age criteria: Ensure to apply only if you are within the age limit specified by the organization in the official notification.
Official Website: www.vmc.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for VMC Recruitment 2019:
- As per the offline mode of application suggested by Vadodara Municipal Corporation, fill the application form in the format provided in the official notification.
- A photo of the applicant is to be pasted on the form and signatures must be done in the spaces provided on the format.
- Attach required academic certificates and send the form to the following office address: General Administration Department, Apprentice Branch, Room N. 127/1, Khanderva Market Building, Vadodara-390209
NOTE: Visit our website for future updates.