Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2019: Rajasthan High Court is recruiting for the candidates for 38 vacancies for the post of Legal Researcher.Applications are welcome in the offline mode till 05/09/2019.The Applicants are to make sure that they fill all the criteria for eligibility as per age and education required.The total information in an easy and comprehensive manner has been given in the following paragraph so read that carefully.
Rajasthan High Court Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Rajasthan High Court|
|Name of the Job||Legal Researcher|
|Number of vacancies||38|
|Last Date to apply||05/09/2019|
Rajasthan High Court Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Rajasthan High Court
Name of The Posts:
- Legal Researcher-38
Last Date to Apply: 05/09/2019
Educational Qualifications:Applicants must fulfill the minimum educational qualification criteria for the above post.Graduate or Post Graduate Degree in Law is a must for every applicant irrespective of their category.
Selection Procedure: Interview will be the only basis of selection of the suitable candidates.
Pay Scale: Applicants after selection and posting will be offered with a lucrative monthly salary of Rupees 20000/-.
Application Fees: Application fee is same for candidates of all the categories i.e 100 Rupees.
Age criteria: Age of the candidate must be below 33 years as on 01st January 2019. Relaxation in the upper age limit will also be offered to reserved category candidates.
Official Website: www.hcraj.nic.in
Important Instructions to apply for Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2019:
- Fill the physical application with a blue ball pen and in one’s own handwriting only.
- Format of application must be official as per provided by the organization.
- Then paste passport size photo and sign in the space provided on the application.
- Attach copies of the candidates educational qualification certificates.
- Send the application form to: Office of Registrar, Rajasthan High Court, Jodhpur
- Ensure that the application is filled in completely and correctly as per the official document of the applicant.
NOTE: Applications must be sent in an envelope and must reach the office till last date mentioned here in.