SBI Recruitment 2019: State Bank of India has asked for online applications to be filled for the recruitment of candidates for 56 vacancies of Bank Medical Officer. The applicants need to ensure to fill and submit their applications by 19/09/2019 online on the official website www.sbi.co.in. Details and instructions specified by organization in the official notification have been listed below in the following description.
SBI Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||State Bank of India|
|Name of the Job||Bank Medical Officer|
|Number of Vacancies||56|
|Last Date to Apply||19/09/2019|
SBI Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: State Bank of India
Name of The Posts:
- Bank Medical Officer-56
Last Date to Apply: 19/09/2019
Educational Qualifications: The minimum specified academic qualification obtained by every candidate is MBBS from an accredited Medical College or University.
Selection Procedure: The applications received from applicants will be shortlisted and those will be called for Personal Interview on the basis of which they selected for appointment.
Pay Scale: The selected applicants will be offered a suitable salary package of 31705-45950 Rupees per month.
Application Fees: The application fee to be paid is as follows:
- General and OBC category: 750 Rupees
- SC/ ST and PH applicants: 125 Rupees
Age criteria: The specified age limit of the candidates is lesser than 35 years as on 31/03/2019. The candidates need to ensure that they are of the specified age only. Those from reserved category will be entitled to receive relaxation in upper age limit.
Official Website: www.sbi.co.in
Important Instructions to apply for SBI Recruitment 2019:
- Go to the official website of State Bank of India.
- In the recruitment and careers section, click on the link for above vacancies.
- The link will take us to a new window showing as the application form and details are to be filled as per academic certificates.
- Fee will be paid followed by uploading photo and sign.
- Finally, application needs to be submitted.
NOTE: Make sure you go through each and every detail specified here.