HP Police Recruitment 2019: Himachal Pradesh Police has an urgent need of skilled and qualified candidates to be hired for 92 vacancies for the post of Police Constable. The applicants need to use the format of application provided on www.hppolice.gov.in to fill the offline application form. Applications filled completely must be sent to the office by 30/09/2019. Following description includes all the details on the recruitment process and criteria of selection.
HP Police Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Himachal Pradesh Police|
|Name of the Job||Police Constable|
|Number of Vacancies||92|
|Last Date to Apply||30/09/2019|
HP Police Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Himachal Pradesh Police
Name of The Posts:
- Police Constable-92
Last Date to Apply: 30/09/2019
Educational Qualifications: Applicants will be required to apply if they have passed 10th with Diploma in CS/ EC and IT Engineering obtained from an accredited board or university.
Selection Procedure: The selection of the candidates for the appointment will be done through a selection procedure including Written Exam, Physical Efficiency Test and Personality Test.
Pay Scale: Applicants will be paid an attractive sum of Rupees 5910-20200 along with Grade Pay of 1900 Rupees per month.
Application Fees: Application fee to be paid by those from General and OBC category is 140 Rupees while the same to be paid by the applicants of all other categories is 35 Rupees.
Age criteria: The aspirants must ensure to check if they are of the specified age limit only. The age limit is 20-25 years as on 01/09/2019.
Official Website: www.hppolice.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for HP Police Recruitment 2019:
- Himachal Pradesh Police has invited applications in offline mode only in the format provided in the official notification.
- After the application form has been filled completely, attach a passport photo.
- Sign on the form wherever required.
- Attach the fee receipt and the self attested copies of academic certificates.
- Send the filled in form to the following office address: Office of Superintendent of Police, Communication and Technical Service, Shimla, HP-171002
NOTE: Visit us regularly for more updates.