Office of Development Commissioner for Handlooms Recruitment 2019: Office of Development Commissioner for Handlooms has asked candidates with the requisite academic qualification to apply offline in the prescribed format available on www.handlooms.nic.in for the recruitment of candidates for 12 vacancies for various posts of Junior Weaver, Attendant, Junior Assistant latest by 14/10/2019. The date specified above is till which the filled applications must be received at the office address.
Office of Development Commissioner for Handlooms Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Office of Development Commissioner for Handlooms|
|Name of the Job||Junior Weaver, Attendant, Junior Assistant|
|Number of Vacancies||12|
|Last Date to Apply||14/10/2019|
Office of Development Commissioner for Handlooms Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Office of Development Commissioner for Handlooms
Name of The Posts:
- Junior Weaver: 01
- Senior Assistant: 01
- Junior Printer: 01
- Junior Assistant (Weaving): 02
- Junior Assistant (Processing): 01
- Attendant (Processing): 01
- Attendant (Weaving): 03
- Staff Car Driver: 02
Last Date to Apply: 14/10/2019
Educational Qualifications: Aspirants who wish to get the above job must be holding 10th Class certificate, ITI or Diploma from a recognized board or university.
Selection Procedure: The applicants will be required to take and qualify in the Written Exam and Practical Test in order to be selected for the recruitment.
Pay Scale: The pay scale of the appointed candidates will be as follows:
- Post 1: 29200-92300 Rupees
- Post 2-3: 25500-81100 Rupees
- Post 4,5,8: 19900-63200 Rupees
- Post 6,7: 18000-56900 Rupees
Application Fees: Applicants are not required to pay anything as application fee.
Age criteria: Applicants with their age below 30 years (Post 1-7) and below 27 years (Post 8 ) are only eligible to apply for the recruitment.
Official Website: www.handlooms.nic.in
Important Instructions to apply for Office of Development Commissioner for Handlooms Recruitment 2019:
- Fill the form in the prescribed format.
- Attach the photo of the applicant and paste a photo.
- Send the filled in form along with copies of academic certificates to: The Director, Weaver’s Service Center, IIHT Campus, Jawahar Nagar Khanapara, Guwahati-781022
- Keep a copy of the filled form with you.
NOTE: Send the form in an envelope only with everything mentioned on top.