TNJFU Recruitment 2019: Tamil Nadu Dr. J. Jayalalithaa Fisheries University has invited applicants with required skills to attend the walk in interview for selection of the candidates for 05 vacancies for the posts of Marine Engineer, Training Associate, Engine Mechanic, Assistant, Security. Interview will be held on 05/09/2019.
TNJFU Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Tamil Nadu Dr. J. Jayalalithaa Fisheries University|
|Name of the Job||Marine Engineer, Training Associate, Engine Mechanic, Assistant, Security|
|Number of Vacancies||05|
|Date of Walk In||05/09/2019|
TNJFU Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Tamil Nadu Dr. J. Jayalalithaa Fisheries University
Name of The Posts:
|Sr N.||Post Name||No.||Academic Qualification||Salary (In Rupees)|
|1||Marine Engineer||1||B.E/ M.E (Marine Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Nautical Engineering and Cochin Second Mate (FG) or Chief Mate with 3 years experience||40,000 Rupees|
|2||Training Associate||1||M.F.Sc/ M.Sc (Zoology, Marine Biology)/ M.E Marine Engineering, Mechanical Engineering with 3 years experience||30,000|
|3||Engine Mechanic||1||B.E/ D.M.E (Marine Engineering, Mechanical Engineering) with 1 years experience||20,000|
|4||Assistant||1||Bachelor Degree with pass in type writing lower both Tamil and English||15,000|
Date of Walk In: 05/09/2019
Educational Qualifications: Written above in the table.
Selection Procedure: Applicants will be going through Walk in Interview which will be the only factor deciding about selection of a candidate.
Pay Scale: Pay scale to be offered for each post is clearly mentioned above.
Application Fees: No application fee is to be paid.
Official Website: www.tnjfu.ac.in
Important Instructions to apply for TNJFU Recruitment 2019:
- Every applicant needs to go through the details given above.
- Fill a bio data form and attend the interview at 10:00 AM on 05/09/2019.
- Copies of academic certificates with originals and passport size photos must be brought to the venue of Interview.
- Applicant must be in formal wear and shoes.
- Applicants are required to attend the Walk In Interview at the below specified address: Directorate of Incubation and Vocational Training in Fisheries, 3/3087-30, Meenakshi Nagar, 1st Street, Pattinamkathan, Ramanathapuram-623503
NOTE: Be prepared to attend the Interview.