CB Jhansi Recruitment 2019: Cantonment Board Jhansi has asked for online applications to be filled by the applicants holding some analogous post in any government organization for filling 01 vacancy of Assistant Engineer. Applicants have to apply as soon as soon possible so as to submit the applications by 30/09/2019.
CB Jhansi Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Cantonment Board Jhansi|
|Name of the Job||Assistant Engineer (Civil)|
|Number of Vacancies||01|
|Last Date to Apply||30/09/2019|
CB Jhansi Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Cantonment Board Jhansi
Name of The Posts:
- Assistant Engineer (Civil)-01
Last Date to Apply: 30/09/2019
Educational Qualifications: Organization has specified the academic qualification to be must possessed by every applicant i.e Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering passed from a recognized board or university.
Selection Procedure: Selection of the candidates will be done through the specified process of Written Exam and Personal Interview.
Pay Scale: Applicants appointed finally after the selection process will be paid as per Pay scale level-10 per month.
Application Fees: Applicants have to pay the application fee as follows as per their category:
- Applicants of General and OBC category have to pay 200 Rupees.
- Those from SC/ ST/ PwD category do not have to pay anything.
Age criteria: The candidates aspiring to apply for the recruitment must be of the specified age limit only. The age limit that the organization has specified is between 18-25 years as on 01-10-2019.
Reserved category applicants will get the advantage of relaxation in the upper age limit as per the rules of the government.
Official Website: www.cbjhansi.org.in
Important Instructions to apply for CB Jhansi Recruitment 2019:
- Cantonment Board Jhansi has chosen online mode for accepting the applications for the recruitment.
- Fill the details accurately in the application form on by 30/09/2019.
- Upload photo and signature of the applicant.
- Fee is to be paid online, the receipt of which is to be kept safe with you.
- Submit the application form.
NOTE: No candidate is required to send hard copies to office.