WAPCOS Limited Recruitment 2019: Water and Power Consultancy Services Limited has invited offline applications as per the format available on the official website www.wapcos.gov.in for filling up 11 vacancies for different posts of Engineer, Engineer Trainee, Assistant Manager. Applicants need to ensure to submit the applications to the specified office address by the last date. The details and directions to be followed during the recruitment process are given below, read carefully and go by the words.
WAPCOS Limited Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Water and Power Consultancy Services Limited|
|Name of the Job||Engineer, Engineer Trainee, Assistant Manager|
|Number of Vacancies||11|
|Last Date to Apply||Given below|
WAPCOS Limited Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Water and Power Consultancy Services Limited
Name of The Posts:
- Engineer (Civil)-06
- Engineer Trainee (Civil)-04
- Assistant Manager (Statistics)-01
Last Date to Apply:
- Post 1-2: 24/09/2019
- Post 3: 18/09/2019
Educational Qualifications: Applicants need to have passed B.E/ B.Tech (Civil) or B.A or M.Sc in Economics from an accredited college or university or institute.
Selection Procedure: Written Exam and Personal Interview will be deciding about the selection of candidates for the recruitment on the above posts.
Pay Scale: Applicants appointed will be offered a suitable pay package as per the standards and rules of payment of salary for a post specific in the organization a follows:
- Post 1-2: 40,000-1,40,000 Rupees per month
- Post 3: 30,0001-1,20,000 Rupees per month
Application Fees: The application fee to be paid by the candidates is 1000 Rupees (General and OBC category) and 500 Rupees (SC/ ST/ PWBMD category).
Age criteria: Age of the applicants must be lesser than 35 years, 30 years, 27 years for Post 1-3 respectively.
Official Website: www.wapcos.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for WAPCOS Limited Recruitment 2019:
- Fill the offline form in prescribed format and attach copies of required certificates.
- Paste a photo of the applicant on the application form and attach the fee receipt.
- Send the filled form to the respective office address by the above mentioned last dates: Post 1-2: Ramakrishna Mayiri, Deputy Chief Engineer Water and Power Consultancy Services, Door No. 48-14-26, 2nd Floor, Akhila Arcade, Rama Talkies Road, Visakhapatnam-531011, Andhra Pradesh Post 3: Regional Manager, WAPCOS Limited, 4th Floor, ISAACS Towers, Jawahar Nagar, Nr Bread world, Kadavanthra, Kochi, Kerala-682020
NOTE: Visit our website in future for more updates.