HP Government Recruitment 2019: Himachal Pradesh Government is recruiting candidates as suggested by the job notification issued online on the official website www.himachal.nic.in. Applications have been invited to be filled in prescribed format and sent to the office address so as to reach latest by 30/09/2019. Below paragraph provides all the details and important conditions to be followed by the applicants during the recruitment process.
HP Government Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Himachal Pradesh Government|
|Name of the Job||Patwari|
|Number of Vacancies||1194|
|Last Date to Apply||30/09/2019|
HP Government Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Himachal Pradesh Government
Name of The Posts:
Last Date to Apply: 30/09/2019
Educational Qualifications: Applicants must be holding at least 12th Class certificate from a recognized board or school.
Selection Procedure: Applicants will be required to take the test conducted by the organization after which they will be considered for the recruitment.
Pay Scale: Applicants will be offered a lucrative pay package as per the rules of the state government.
Application Fees: The candidates of General Category have to pay 300 Rupees as fee for application. The applicants from SC/ ST and OBC category have to pay 150 Rupees for the same. Fee will be paid only through Demand Draft or Indian Postal Order.
Age criteria: Age of the applicants must be between 18-45 years as on 01/01/2019. All those interested to apply need to ensure that their age is within the said limit only.
Official Website: www.himachal.nic.in
Important Instructions to apply for HP Government Recruitment 2019:
- Applicants have to first download the format of application available on the official website of Himachal Pradesh Government.
- Take a print out and fill the details in the application form.
- A latest passport size white background photo is also to be pasted on the form.
- After this, signatures are to be done on the application form.
- Attach copies of academic certificates and send the same to following: Deputy Commissioner of Respective District
NOTE: In case of any query, comment below.