IBPS Recruitment 2019: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection is going to conduct Common Recruitment Process Phase IX for filling 12075 vacancies of Clerk. Applications are to be filled on www.ibps.in by 09/10/2019. The candidates will be recruited for appointment for various banks associate with IBPS regarding selection of Employees. Applicants will be required to provided their preferences of banks for which they want to work in the future after selection.
IBPS Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection|
|Name of the Job||Clerk|
|Number of Vacancies||12075|
|Last Date to Apply||09/10/2019|
IBPS Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection
Name of The Posts:
Last Date to Apply: 09/10/2019
Educational Qualifications: Graduation Degree holders in any discipline are eligible to apply for the recruitment.
Selection Procedure: Applicants will be recruited through CRP-Phase IX and will be selected upon their performance in Online based Pre and Mains Test.
Pay Scale: Handsome salary will be offered to the candidates as per the set norms of the bank specific for which you will be selected.
Application Fees: Applicants will have to pay the application fee fee of Rupees 100 (SC/ ST/ PwD and Ex-SM category) and 600 Rupees (General and OBC category).
Age criteria: Age of the applicants must be 20-28 years as on 01-09-2019.
Official Website: www.ibps.in
Important Instructions to apply for IBPS Recruitment 2019:
- Visit the official website of Institute of Banking Personnel Selection.
- Then, go to the careers section and click on the link for CRP Clerk.
- Link will take us to a new window showing an application form.
- The candidates need to fill their details in the online form.
- Photo and sign of the applicant are to be uploaded only in prescribed size and format.
- Fee can be paid online only through debit or credit card or Internet Banking.
- Submit the application form after you have verified the details filled in the form.
NOTE: False details must not be filled in the application.