GATE Recruitment 2019: Indian Institute of Technology Delhi has notified for conducting Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering for admission through GATE 2020. An official notification has been issued in this regard on the official website www.iitd.ac.in. Applications can be filled online only till 01/10/2019. Make sure to fill the applications by the said date with the accurate details of the candidate.We have provided all the information relevant for the recruitment process that must be read and understood by the candidates.
GATE Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Indian Institute of Technology Delhi|
|Name of the Job||Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering|
|Number of Vacancies||Various|
|Last Date to Apply||01/10/2019|
GATE Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Indian Institute of Technology Delhi
Name of The Posts:
- Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering 2020
Last Date to Apply: 01/10/2019
Educational Qualifications: The applicants need to have passed Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology from an accredited college, university or institute.
Selection Procedure: The applicants will have to appear in GATE 2020 and qualify in the same.
Application Fees: The applicants need to pay the application fee as follows:
- Till 24/09/2019: The application fee is 750 Rupees (SC/ ST/ PwD and Female applicants) and 1500 Rupees (All other candidates).
- After 24/09/2019 Till 01/10/2019: A late application fee of Rupees 500 will be charged in this period.
Age criteria: Age of the applicants must be as per the rules and regulations only.
Official Website: www.iitd.ac.in
Important Instructions to apply for GATE Recruitment 2019:
- Log on to the official website of Indian Institute of Technology Delhi.
- Fill the online form with all the details asked by the organization.
- Then, fee will be paid through online mode only.
- Latest passport size photo and signature of the applicant are to be uploaded in prescribed size and format.
- Then, submit the application form till the specified date.
- If needed examination city change request can be made till 15/11/2019 but a separate fee will also be charged.
NOTE: Admit cards will be available on 03-01-2020.