JSSC Recruitment 2019: Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission has invited online applications for 1140 vacancies of Assistant Branch Officer, Block Supply Officer, Cooperative Extension Officer on the official website www.jssc.nic.in till the specified date 17/10/2019. Online applications must be filled latest by the specified date as no applicant will be allowed to apply after the said date.
JSSC Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission|
|Name of the Job||Assistant Branch Officer,Block Supply Officer,Cooperative Extension Officer|
|Number of Vacancies||1140|
|Last Date to Apply||17/10/2019|
JSSC Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission
Name of The Posts:
- Assistant Branch Officer-362
- Block Supply Officer-223
- Block Welfare Officer-139
- Zone Inspector-170
- Cooperative Extension Officer-241
- Planning Assistant-05
Last Date to Apply: 17/10/2019
Educational Qualifications: The applicants will be selected for the recruitment if they have passed Graduation in any discipline from any of the recognized board or university.
Selection Procedure: Applicants will be recruited on the basis of Preliminary Exam and Main Exam and will be selected through Merit List.
Pay Scale: The pay scale will be offered with a handsome pay scale as follows:
- Post 1-5: 9300-34800 Rupees along with Grade Pay of Rupees 4200/4600
- Post 6: 5200-20200 Rupees along with Grade Pay of Rupees 2800
Application Fees: The applicants of General and OBC category need to pay an application fee of Rupees 1000. The same to be paid by SC/ ST of Jharkhand State is 250 Rupees.
Age criteria: The age of the applicants must be 21-35 years (Male applicants) and 21-38 years (Female applicants). Age will be considered as on 01-08-2019.
Official Website: www.jssc.nic.in
Important Instructions to apply for JSSC Recruitment 2019:
- Apply on www.jssc.nic.in to apply for Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission.
- Make sure to submit the applications with all the details as per the academic certificates of the candidate.
- Fee will be paid and then submit the application form after uploading photo and signature of the applicant.
NOTE: No false detail must be filled in the application and hard copies must not be sent to the office.