BTSC Recruitment 2019: Bihar Technical Service Commission has released an official job advertisement asking for online applications from skilled and qualified candidates to be filled on www.btsc.bih.nic.in. There is a total number of 6437 vacancies for the posts of Specialist Medical Officer, General Medical Officer by 18/10/2019. The paragraph given below includes all the details on the recruitment process, eligibility criteria and selection mode.
BTSC Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Bihar Technical Service Commission|
|Name of the Job||Specialist Medical Officer, General Medical Officer|
|Number of Vacancies||6437|
|Last Date to Apply||18/10/2019|
BTSC Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Bihar Technical Service Commission
Name of The Posts:
- Specialist Medical Officer-2425
- General Medical Officer-4012
Last Date to Apply: 18/10/2019
Educational Qualifications: MBBS/ PG Degree or Diploma or DNB in relevant field from an accredited Medical College or Institute or University is a must to be possessed by every candidate.
Selection Procedure: Applicants will have to qualify in the selection process i.e Merit List.
Pay Scale: A handsome salary as per the pay scale of 9300-34800 Rupees along with Grade Pat of 5400 Rupees will be offered.
Application Fees: The applicants need to pay an application fee of Rupees 200 (General and OBC category) and 50 Rupees (SC/ ST category of Bihar).
Age criteria: The following age limit must be followed by the candidates:
- Male Candidates: 37 years
- Female Candidates: 40 years
Reservation will also be an advantage for the eligible candidates as they will be awarded with relaxation in the upper age limit.
Official Website: www.btsc.bih.nic.in
Important Instructions to apply for BTSC Recruitment 2019:
- Visit the official website of Bihar Technical Service Commission mentioned above.
- Go on filling the details of the applicant and then upload the copies of academic certificates.
- Passport size photo and signature of the applicant will also be uploaded.
- Read instructions regarding uploading the documents to get them ready as per the requirements.
- Submit the form after payment of fee.
NOTE: In case you have any query, comment below.