OSSC Recruitment 2019: Odisha Staff Selection Commission has issued an official job advertisement online on the website www.ossc.gov.in inviting applications to be filled on the same website for the recruitment of candidates against 363 vacancies of Junior Engineer. The organization has set 14/10/2019 as the last date for submission of the online applications.
OSSC Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Odisha Staff Selection Commission|
|Name of the Job||Junior Engineer|
|Number of Vacancies||363|
|Last Date to Apply||14/10/2019|
OSSC Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Odisha Staff Selection Commission
Name of The Posts:
- Junior Engineer(Mechanical)-106
- Junior Engineer(Civil)-257
Last Date to Apply: 14/10/2019
Educational Qualifications: Applicants will be required to have passed Degree in Civil or Mechanical Engineering passed from an accredited board or university.
Selection Procedure: The selection procedure to be conducted by the organization has to be passed by each and every applicant. The process includes Pre and Main Exam, Career evaluation and certificate verification.
Pay Scale: Applicants will be offered lucrative pay package as per the rules and standards for the payment of remuneration in the organization. The pay scale will be 16880 Rupees per month.
Application Fees: The following amount is to be paid by the applicants as fee:
- General and OBC category: 200 Rupees
- SC/ ST/ PwD category: nil
Age criteria: The aspirants need to first check if they are eligible as per the specified age criteria i.e 21-32 years. Age will be considered as on 01-01-2019. Applicants of reserved category have an advantage of relaxation in the upper age limit.
Official Website: www.ossc.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for OSSC Recruitment 2019:
- Applications are accepted in online mode only on the above mentioned official website of Odisha Staff Selection Commission.
- Details will be filled as per the academic records followed by payment of the application fee.
- A latest photo of the applicant preferably in white background and signature are to be uploaded.
- After that, application is to be submitted.
NOTE: Do not send hard copies to the office.