J&K Police Recruitment 2019: Jammu & Kashmir Police has issued an official job advertisement providing all the details about the recruitment process to be initiated for the engagement of candidates for 2700 vacancies for the post of Constable. Fill your online applications only on www.jkpolice.gov.in latest by 22/10/2019. Applicants with the required academic qualification are required to apply online by the specified date.
J&K Police Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Jammu & Kashmir Police|
|Name of the Job||Constable|
|Number of Vacancies||2700|
|Last Date to Apply||22/10/2019|
J&K Police Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Jammu & Kashmir Police
Name of The Posts:
- Constable (Border Battalion)-1350
- Constable (Women Battalion)-1350
Last Date to Apply: 22/10/2019
Educational Qualifications: The organization requires the applicants to be at least Class 10th Pass from any recognized school or board.
Selection Procedure: The candidates aspiring to get the job need to go through the selection process including Physical Standard and Physical Endurance Test along with Written Test.
Pay Scale: The applicants selected and appointed for the recruitment will be paid a handsome salary of Rupees 19,900-63,200 per month.
Application Fees: 300 Rupees is to be all the candidates as application fee for the above posts.
Age criteria: The candidates with their age between 18-28 years as on 01/01/2019 are only eligible to apply for the recruitment. The candidates need to first check their age and then only apply as fee once paid will not be refunded in any case.
Official Website: www.jkpolice.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for J&K Police Recruitment 2019:
- Candidates have to apply through online mode as chosen by Jammu & Kashmir Police.
- So first of all, visit the official website i.e www.jkpolice.gov.in and fill the application form.
- Then, the copies of the academic certificates are to be uploaded followed by payment of application fee.
- The candidates need to also upload their passport size photo and sign.
- After that the submit the application form.
NOTE:Ensure that the details must be accurate as per the academic records.