Collectorate Gajapati Recruitment 2019: Collectorate Gajapati has notified for the recruitment of candidates for the post of Lady Matron. The recruitment is to be done for a total number of 24 vacancies for this post. Applicants need to fill the offline form as per the format provided by the organization on www.gajapati.nic.in till 21/10/2019. The aspirants need to read all the details regarding the recruitment given below and then only proceed with the application process.
Collectorate Gajapati Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Collectorate Gajapati|
|Name of the Job||Lady Matron|
|Number of Vacancies||24|
|Last Date to Apply||21/10/2019|
Collectorate Gajapati Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Collectorate Gajapati
Name of The Posts:
- Lady Matron-24
Last Date to Apply: 21/10/2019
Educational Qualifications: The applicants need to make sure to apply for the recruitment only if they have passed 12th or Graduation from an accredited board or university.
Selection Procedure: The candidates are required to apply for the recruitment and then their selection will be done only on the basis of Test and Interview.
Pay Scale: The applicants will be offered with a pay package of Rupees 7500 (Matron) and 6500 Rupees (Junior Matron).
Application Fees: The candidates need not to pay any kind of application fee no matter which category they belong to.
Age criteria: Age of the applicants must be lesser than 35 years as on 01-01-2019. Those belong to reserved category are also eligible to get relaxation in the upper age limit.
Official Website: www.gajapati.nic.in
Important Instructions to apply for Collectorate Gajapati Recruitment 2019:
- Applicants need to make sure to read the details give above and apply for Collectorate Gajapati.
- The candidates are to fill the application form in the format provided on the official website.
- Paste your passport size photo and attach the self attested copies of academic certificates.
- Sign on the application form wherever asked.
- Send the application form to the following specified office address latest by 21/10/2019: Office of District Welfare Office, Gajapati
NOTE: Visit our website regularly for more updates.