DRDA Recruitment 2019: A recruitment notification has been issued by District Rural Development Agency regarding the recruitment of candidates for various locations including Latehar, Saraikela, Ranchi, Kandhamal. The recruitment is to be done for filling 85 vacancies for the post of Accountant cum Computer Operator, Gram Rojgar Sewak, Computer Assistant. The applicants need to make sure to check the details regarding the recruitment.
DRDA Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||District Rural Development Agency|
|Name of the Job||Accountant cum Computer Operator, Gram Rojgar Sewak, Computer Assistant|
|Number of Vacancies||85|
|Last Date to Apply||Given Below|
DRDA Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: District Rural Development Agency
Name of The Posts:
- Accountant cum Computer Operator,Gram Rojgar Sewak,Computer Assistant
- Block Coordinator-02
- Accountant cum Computer Operator-02
- Accountant cum Computer Operator-04
- Block Program Officer-01
- Technical Assistant-10
- Account Assistant-01
- Computer Assistant-06
- Gram Rojgar Sewak-39
- Gram Rojgar Sewak-20
Last Date to Apply:
- DRDA Latehar- 10/10/2019
- DRDA Saraikela- 02/10/2019
- DRDA Ranchi- 30/09/2019
- DRDA Kandhamal- 10/10/2019
Educational Qualifications: Applicants have to make sure to apply only if they have passed 10th/ 12th/ Graduation in relevant discipline with Diploma in Computer from an accredited college or university.
Selection Procedure: The applicants will be recruited and selected through Test and Interview, a Merit list will be prepared on the basis of both.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected for recruitment and appointed finally will be getting a handsome salary as per the rules and standards of the organization.
Application Fees: Candidates need not pay any kind of application fee.
Age criteria: Check the age criteria specified for each of the post and apply after conforming your eligibility to that criteria.
Important Instructions to apply for DRDA Recruitment 2019:
- DRDA Kandhamal: The applications are to be filled in physical form and sent to the following address along with copies of academic certificates and a photo of the applicant: Project Director, DRDA Kandhamal, PO-Phulbani-762001
- All Other Locations: Fill the online form and upload photo and sign of the applicant followed by finally submitting the application.
NOTE: Applicants have to ensure to follow the instructions as specified by the organization.