KRCL Recruitment 2019: Konkan Railway Corporation Limited is hiring candidates for the post of Trainee Apprentice (Graduate or Diploma). The applicants with the required academic qualification are to apply by filling their applications online on the official website i.e www.konkanrailway.com. Ensure that the application forms are submitted online and the hard copies are sent to the office address latest by 30/11/2019.
KRCL Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Konkan Railway Corporation Limited|
|Name of the Job||Trainee Apprentice|
|Number of Vacancies||135|
|Last Date to Apply||30/11/2019|
KRCL Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Konkan Railway Corporation Limited
Name of The Posts:
- Trainee Apprentice-135
Last Date to Apply: 30/11/2019
Educational Qualifications: The applicants need to make sure to have passed Diploma or Degree in Engineering from an accredited college, board or university.
Selection Procedure: Selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of Merit List after which document verification will be done.
Pay Scale: The appointed candidates will be paid a stipend of Rupees 4984 (Graduate Apprentice) and 3542 Rupees (Technician Apprentice).
Application Fees: The application fee of Rupees 100 is to be paid by General and OBC category. The same to be paid by the applicants of SC/ ST/ PwD/ Ex-Sm and Female applicants is nil.
Age criteria: Candidates with their age between 21-25 years as on 31/07/2019 are only eligible to apply for the recruitment.
Official Website: www.konkanrailway.com
Important Instructions to apply for KRCL Recruitment 2019:
- Fill the application form on the official website www.konkanrailway.com.
- Then the applicant needs to upload the passport size photo and sign.
- The fee will be paid through online mode.
- Submit the online application form and take a print out of the filled application form and attach the self attest copies of the academic qualification certificates.
- The same is to be sent to the following office address latest by 30/11/2019: Office of Assistant Personnel Officer II, Konkan Railway Corporation Limited, 4th Floor, Belapur Bhawan, CBD Belapur, Navi Mumbai-400614
NOTE: The details filled in must be as per the academic records of the applicant.