District Court Ganjam Recruitment 2019: The latest job notification issued by District Court Ganjam online on the official website www.districts.ecourts.gov.in. The mode of filling the applications for the recruitment is offline and the aspiring candidates can apply till 05/11/2019. The applicants will be engaged by the department for 72 vacancies for the posts of Junior Clerk, Copyist, Junior Typist, Stenographer, Salaried Admin.
District Court Ganjam Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||District Court Ganjam|
|Name of the Job||Junior Clerk, Copyist, Junior Typist, Stenographer, Salaried Admin|
|Number of Vacancies||72|
|Last Date to Apply||05/11/2019|
District Court Ganjam Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: District Court Ganjam
Name of The Posts:
- Junior Clerk/Copyist-44
- Junior Typist-18
- Stenographer Grade III-09
- Salaried Admin-01
Last Date to Apply: 05/11/2019
Educational Qualifications: The minimum academic qualification to be must possessed by every candidate applying for the recruitment is Class 10th with Revenue Inspector Training Passed or Class 12th with Diploma in Computer Application.
Selection Procedure: Applicants will be going through Written Test, Computer Test and Viva Voce Test. The combined performance in these tests will be the basis for the final selection of the candidates for appointment.
Pay Scale: The pay scale of the candidates will be as follows:
- Post 1-2: 19,900-63200 Rupees
- Post 3: 25,500-81,100 Rupees
- Post 4: 21,700-69,100 Rupees
Application Fees: The candidates of General and OBC category need to pay Rupees 100 as application fee. The fee is totally exempted for the candidates of SC/ ST category.
Age criteria: The candidates of the age limit of 18-32 years as on the last date for the receipt of the applications in the office.
Official Website: www.districts.ecourts.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for District Court Ganjam Recruitment 2019:
- First of all, download and take a print out of the application from the official website of District Court Ganjam i.e www.districts.ecourts.gov.in.
- After that, the candidates need to make sure to fill the details as asked in the form.
- Attach the fee receipt and copies of academic certificates with the form and sent to: Office of District Judge, Ganjam, Berhampur, Dist-Ganjam, Odisha-790004
NOTE: Visit us for more updates.