SMC Recruitment 2019: We are introducing you an excellent job opportunity offered by Surat Municipal Corporation through an official job notice issued on the official website www.suratmunicipal.gov.in. The notice is about the recruitment of skilled and capable Indian candidates for 43 vacancies for the post of Steno Typist. Make sure to fill the online applications on the official website latest by 14/10/2019. All the aspirants are recommended to first read the details and instructions regarding the recruitment given below. Then only proceed for the application process.
SMC Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Surat Municipal Corporation|
|Name of the Job||Steno Typist|
|Number of Vacancies||43|
|Last Date to Apply||14/10/2019|
SMC Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Surat Municipal Corporation
Name of The Posts:
- Steno Typist (Gujarati)-21
- Steno Typist (English)-22
Last Date to Apply: 14/10/2019
Educational Qualifications: Applicants need to have passed at least Graduation in any field from an accredited board or university.
Selection Procedure: The applicants will be selected for the recruitment through Written Test, Skill Test and Personal Interview.
Pay Scale: The applicants who will be recruited and appointed through the selection process will be offered with an attractive pay package as per the rules i.e 9300-34800 Rupees along with Grade Pay of Rupees 4200 per month.
Application Fees: Application fee for all the candidates is 50 Rupees.
Age criteria: The age of the applicants must be anywhere between 18-50 years as on the last date for the submission of the applications i.e 14/10/2019.
Official Website: www.suratmunicipal.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for SMC Recruitment 2019:
- To apply for recruitment for Surat Municipal Corporation, one must have to visit www.suratmunicipal.gov.in.
- There, fill the application form in the recruitment and careers section.
- Upload your latest passport size photo and sign in specified size and format.
- Pay the application fee and then match the details with the academic certificates of the applicant.
- In the end, submit the application form by the last date.
NOTE: Do not send hard copies to the office.