E Courts Mayurbhanj Recruitment 2019: E Courts Mayurbhanj is asking for offline applications to be filled by the candidates as per the specified format available only on the organization’s official website i.e www.districts.ecourts.gov.in. The recruitment process is to be initiated for filling 18 vacancies for the various posts of Stenographer, Junior Clerk cum Copyist, Salaried Admin. The last date for the receipt of the application forms is 26/10/2019.
E Courts Mayurbhanj Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||E Courts Mayurbhanj|
|Name of the Job||Stenographer, Junior Clerk cum Copyist, Salaried Admin|
|Number of Vacancies||18|
|Last Date to Apply||26/10/2019|
E Courts Mayurbhanj Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: E Courts Mayurbhanj
Name of The Posts:
- Junior Clerk cum Copyist-13
- Salaried Admin-01
Last Date to Apply: 26/10/2019
Educational Qualifications: The candidates need to have passed Class 10th/ Class 12th/ with Diploma in Computer Application from an accredited board or university.
Selection Procedure: The applicants will have to take a Written Test and on the basis of results in the same the candidates will be shortlisted for final appointment.
Pay Scale: Handsome salary package as per the rules of the government will be published.
Application Fees: No applicant is to pay any kind of application fee.
Age criteria: 18-32 years is the age limit for the eligible candidates. Anyone not of the specified age limit will be allowed to apply. The age limit of the candidates will be given relaxation as per the government rules.
Official Website: www.districts.ecourts.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for Recruitment 2019:
- Visit the official website of E Courts Mayurbhanj i.e www.districts.ecourts.gov.in, download the specified application format.
- A latest passport size white background color photo of the applicant is to be pasted on form.
- Signatures must be done as asked.
- Applications are to be sent to the following office address by 05:00 PM on 26/10/2019: District Judge, Mayurbhanj, AT/ PO- Baripada, Mayurbhanj, Odisha-757001
NOTE: Candidates have to keep a photocopy of the filled application form with them.